Any individual who is in foster care or has previously been in Virginia’s foster care system will be eligible for the fund. An application is provided below that can be completed by the individual or an agency representative. The completed application will be reviewed by Imagine Hope Board Members and funds will be granted based upon the guidelines and available funding. The Imagine Hope Fund was created to aid individuals who are in need assistance beyond what CSA or other community funding will provide. See funding guidelines below:
Imagine Hope Fund Guidelines:
- Maximum request per fiscal year is $750, per applicant.
- Invoices/Receipts must be provided when addressing checks to someone other than the applicant.
- Application must be completed in full.
- Applicants must provide information about when he/she entered foster care.
- Applicants must have been placed in the Virginia Department of Social Services foster care system.
Click on the download button below to access the fund application.